Welcome to Global Education Network

Talk to expert


Apply Now

Business Phone
Contact time

Mon-Sat: 9.00-18.00

Student Visa

USA Student visa, F1 visa is issued to international students who are attending an academic program or English Language Program at a US college or university. F-1 students must maintain the minimum course load for full-time student status. They can remain in the US up to 60 days beyond the length of time it takes to complete their academic program, unless they have applied and been approved to stay and work for a period of time under the OPT Program.
Local immigration authorities in USA can permit the student to take up a job outside the university campus during the second year of study provided the student can convince the local immigration authorities that his/her financial situation has changed dramatically necessitating his/her having to take up a job to finance the studies. (F-1 Visa holder can, however, take up jobs within the university even during the first year.
Over the past few years, the U.S. has dominated the globe in being the most popular university destination for students from all over the world. Somehow, even with the growth of other English-taught options in other countries, students continue to choose to pursue their Master’s and Bachelor’s degrees in the U.S.

Why Study in US

  • Academic Excellence
  • Variety of Educational Opportunities
  • Cutting-Edge Technology
  • Opportunity for Research
  • Flexibility
  • Support Services for International Students
  • Global Education and Long-Term Career Prospects
  • Campus Life Experience

For more information, kindly visit travel.state.gov/content/travel.html